The mega-online shopping event for Amazon Prime customers extends beyond just one day this year, lasting 30 hours. The 2017 sales event starts at 9 p.m. ET on Monday, July 10, and ends at 3 a.m. ET on Wednesday, July 12.
While the retailer keeps its deals a secret, it has announced some discounts for Prime members already. And leading up to the official Prime Day, Amazon started offering discounts on subscriptions for audio books, ebooks and music.
Additionally, this year customers can learn about deals 24-hours before they are available through Amazon’s free app. Customers can also get notifications for when sales go live.
Here are some of the deals that will be offered on Amazon Prime Day, which feature discounts of select items ranging from ice cream to beauty products:
- 25% off Häagen-Dazs and Halo Top ice cream
- 25% off Coppertone Sunscreen products
- 25% off 8-packs of La Croix
- 25% off Larabars
- 25% off Gatorade
- 25% off produce, including strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, among other products
- Up to 30% off wine, beer and spirits in certain cities
- 30% off local beauty supplies, snacks and pet products from stores like Sally Beauty and All the Best Pet Care
A number of larger deals — especially ones on Amazon’s own products — are expected this Prime Day as well.